Friday, July 4, 2014

Diversions on the Pacific Coast

Highway 5 robbed us of our turbocharger!
 We had a small detour back to South LA to replace our turbocharger.  Our detour afforded us the opportunity to explore the coast from Malibu along the Pacific Coast Highway to Ventura.  The contrasts between the ocean, mountains, valleys, forest and desert gave me pause. 
Georgy doesn't like screens.  She pushed this one out (and I think we'll leave it out!) She had to be part of the roadside assistance as we prepared for the tow truck.

The beach runs up the side of the mountain with spectacular views of the ocean.

The Pacific: just North of Malibu.  I feel small when I look out at the ocean, in a good way.  The sound of the waves crashing on the rocks is so peaceful.

I love Mark more today than on the day we were married.  I can't imagine seeing this country with anyone else.  I am truly blessed.

The Pacific!

I didn't really mind this graffiti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment