Friday, July 4, 2014

It's a nice place to visit...

In LA, it seems that I would have to spend hours inside a car.  I'd view the world through the LA haze (that is often a brown cloud hanging over the city.) The colors would be muted by the windshield and my sunglasses. It's a busy place, lots of people and so many cars. 20 miles can take 2 hours from your day.

LA felt like a black and white city to me.  The haze muted the colors and the buildings often appeared dull.  Nighttime was a very different story.
The Warner Brothers lot was much smaller than I thought.  The movie trailers make it look so big!




I'm curious about the shape of the offices in this building!


Concrete walls were a mix of intentional artwork and graffiti.  This particular series was, well, happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment