Thursday, June 26, 2014

San Diego and thoughts about technology

Today was about getting a few things done, including a few pics left to post.  WiFi has become my lifeblood: without it, I can't work and I can't keep up with social media.  Since we're towing the car, the gps in it only gets used when we run errands or go to dinner. Unfortunately, that also means that our RV location is NOT programmed into the car navigation system.  Twice we've scratched our heads and have had to use phones, maps and other technology to figure out where we had parked the RV.  I think we'll have to work harder at keeping track of the RV parks! 
The fence between California and Mexico.  As I look across the desert, I can't imagine being so desperate that you would send children alone across this border.

California wind turbines: they are enormous.  

We climbed from sea level to 4,000 ft and back to sea level in 3 hours time.  The mountains here a big piles of rock.  Hot rocks!

View from the San Diego-Coronado bridge.

The cottages at the Hotel del Coronado.  Gorgeous grounds!


The beach at Coronado

No comments:

Post a Comment