Tuesday, June 17, 2014

And we're now a mile high!

We rolled into Longmont on Sunday afternoon and were surprised at Denver traffic on Father's day!  I have never been in Denver when it wasn't hazy. Haze couldn't obscure the mountains on this day! Wow, I wonder how long you have to live here before you stop marveling at the beauty.  Gorgeous.

I took my 8 o'clock conference call from the back seat of a golf cart.  But I wasn't on the golf course: They had our Breeze in for adjustments and it was the only seat I could find with 3 bars.  I take my commitment to working on the road very seriously!

It was great to catch up with a dear friend, Janel.  So glad she was able to get away and meet us for lunch.  We're always up for wings and good conversation.
Wow, just not something I see everyday.

Our drive to Golden, CO.  

View from the entrance to Chief Hosa RV park.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment