Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A rainy day in Rocky Mountain National Park

I had a fabulous day in the park on Sunday.  I was hoping for moose, but saw many, many elk instead.  It was as much fun to watch the people as they watched the animals. Anytime I saw  more than 5 cars together, I knew that there was an animal sighting.  The rangers were so patient as they explained the animals, their habits, and rutting behavior (over and over all day long!)
She just peeked out from behind the trees



This young buck was looking for love, but the girls just weren't interested!


We had very dark and rainy skies

The sun popped out on occasion

He's on the hunt

I think he's waiting for the other antler to catch up!



I didn't see the tiny rainbow until after I uploaded the photos!

On the way home, I had to put the herd in silhouette!

Every time I see the sun rays break through, I am reminded that God has plans for us!
Jer 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment