Saturday, September 26, 2015

Niagara Falls: from Canada

Niagara Falls!  Mark and I had both visited the falls but never together.  We had a brief moment of sunshine when we arrived, but then the clouds and fog rolled in. 

I have a call every Friday at 2 with a client.  So it doesn't matter where we are, I take a pause.  Mark snapped my picture.  I am very grateful for my bose noise canceling headset: without it I couldn't take these calls!!!!

The boats to the falls were a big attraction for some, but not really something we were interested in.  It was fun to watch from the shore!



We took the tour under the falls.  It was amazing to hear the water roar from underneath.

This was my favorite view of the falls.

There are a million pictures of the falls: so this is a picture of birds with the falls as a background.  


This is not the busy season but there were people everywhere!  I think I am not a fan of putting cameras in every hand: the selfie takers were out of control.  There wasn't any picture etiquette: just people pushing to get in for their shot.  

This was my favorite spot.  You could see and feel the power of the falls from here.  The green water was just beautiful.

Niagara Parks cultivated beautiful gardens and maintained pristine grounds.  

The US falls from the Canadian side.  Obscured by the fog and the mist, the view was very gray.  It seemed that black and white was the only way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment